Any and All inquiries on all products to be sent to Stephen.Hall.Video@Gmail.Com
The GH2 shooter Vol. 1 is a guide for people switching over from traditional camcorders to shooting on HDSLR’s. It explains all the inns and outs that are essential to shoot amazing video on not onnly the GH2 but all DSLR’s.
There are GH2 specific information that will show you how to utilise this amazing camera and realise its full capibility.
This guide is aim from begginner right through to the advanced level.
Whats in it?
- Explanations- ISO, Shutter, Appeture, picture profiles
- The best settings for all of the above.
- My Favorite lenses for the GH2
- tips on shooting work flows and cinematography
- An extensive reference for difficulties that you may find with the GH2
- How the camera compares to others
- Technical limitations and image processing with-in the GH2 (eg. color space,4:2:0, AVCHD, etc)
- Best set up for Sound
- Best Rigs, set ups and other equipment
- Editing, Grading and Post workflow (including best settings for uploading to the web)
I’m currently finishing this off. Ordering through Paypal will be available soon.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. The lens also features a durable metal mount and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosting and flare to further enhance its optical performance.
– Lens Construction: 7 elements in 5 groups (2 aspherical lens)
– Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
– Focal Length: f=20mm (35mm film camera equivalent 40mm)
– Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
– Aperture: F1.7
– Minimum Aperture: F16
– Closest Focusing Distance: 0.2m / 0.66ft
– Maximum Magnification: Apporox. 0.13x / 0.25x (35mm film camera equivalent)
– Diagonal Angle of View: 57°
– Filter Size: φ46mm / 1.81 inch
– Max.Diameter: φ63mm / 2.48 inch
– Overall Length: Approx. 25.5mm / 1.00 inch (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
– Weight: Apporox. 100g / 3.53o
NEW PANASONIC LUMIX G 14mm F2.5 F/2.5 ASPH LENS / BLACK
-Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups (3 aspherical lenses)
-Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
-Optical Image Stabilizer: No
-Focal Length: f=14mm (35mm camera equivalent 28mm)
-Aperture Type: 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
-Minimum Aperture F22
-Closest Focusing Distance 0.18m / 0.59ft
-Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.10x / 0.20x (35mm camera equivalent)
-Diagonal Angle of View 75°
-Filter Size φ46mm / 1.81 in
-Max. Diameter φ55.5mm / 2.19in
-Standard Accessory Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap,
-Overall Length (inches) Approx. 20.5mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 0.81in
-Weight Approx. 55g / 1.94oz
-Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.2187” x 4.406” x 4.03”
Official Lumix GH2 Battery – €65
After Market GH2 Battery – €22
Integrel 32 gb Class 10 20mb/s High Speed-€40
Perfect for All the hacks that i use on the GH2